TOEFL IBT test (Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet Based Test) requires preparation well before the candidates appear for it. They have to practice as much as possible on different sections of the entrance exam, which includes reading comprehension, listening, writing and understanding skills in the English language. They can read books related to English grammar and vocabulary thoroughly, to become well prepared in order to crack the highly competitive TOEFL IBT Test. In the following lines, you will find the names of some of the best books for the preparation of Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet Based Test.
Books for Test of English as a Foreign Language Internet Based Test
‘The Official Guide to the TOEFL Test’
- It is an important guide to prepare for TOEFL IBT Test. It provides you tips, strategies along with several real questions and essay topics.
- It is available in e-Book or paper book format.
- The book has included two full-length practice tests.
- The system requires Windows® 2000, Windows XP or Windows Vista.
‘TOEFL Practice Online - Complete Practice Test’
- It is an authentic practice test from ETS, which contains real testing experience.
- It is only available as part of the TOEFL Value Packs. All the questions are unique, which do not appear in other TOEFL Practice Online tests.
- The system requires Windows 98 or later, Internet Explorer 6.0 or later, Windows Media Player and a microphone along with installation of an audio browser.
Apart from these books, the candidates can read some other books also, which are given below, to improve their skills in English language:
- The Engaging English Service: English reading skills tool.
- Pronunciation in English: a web based interactive programme for improving pronunciation.
- Idioms in English: a web based tool to improve listening comprehensions, vocabulary and speech.
- Writing in English: also a web based tool, which helps you to write clear, concise and correct English.