Pharmacy College Admission Test or PCAT is conducted for those candidates who are desirous to pursue higher education in the field of pharmacy from colleges/schools in US. Aspirants have to register themselves to appear for the test. The registration fee for Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) is $ 150.00. PCAT test fee allows a candidate to register and take the test as long as all the requirements and deadlines are met. The fee includes one paper personal score report mailed to the test taker. In addition, the fee includes official transcripts sent to three schools/colleges of Pharmacy that a candidate has mentioned while registering for PCAT. In case a candidate has not mentioned all three schools or wishes to change the schools after submission of the form, he/she has to pay the additional transcript fee or fee for each change requested later. Fee for optional services and changes are given below:
Pharmacy College Admission Test Fees
Fee for Optional Services
- Paper Registration Form Fee - $ 50.00
- Late Registration Fee - $49.00 (applicable only for online registration)
- Special Testing Location Fee - $ 189.00 is a non-refundable fee for locations within US, Canada or Puerto Rico. For locations outside US, Canada or Puerto Rico, the fee will be $ 460.00 ($ 189.00 + $ 271.00 administrative fee).
- Additional Official Transcript Fee - $ 20.00 each
- Additional Personal Score Report Fee - $ 20.00 each
- Hand scoring Fee (for the five multiple choice subtests) - $ 40.00 each request
- Rescore Fee (for the writing subtest) - $ 50.00 (non-refundable)
- Online Practice Test Fee - $ 40.00 for one and $ 60.00 for two at the same time (non-refundable).