American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP) conducts PCAT or Pharmacy College Admission Test to enroll best deserving candidates into various colleges and schools of pharmacy in US. Candidates desirous to pursue pharmaceutical education from any college or school of pharmacy in US must acquire qualifying scores in PCAT. Pearson provides personal score report to each candidate, which is the only information available to the candidate about his/her result. This article provides information about how candidate's scores are reported to them.
Pharmacy College Admission Test Score Reports
- Pearson sends the personal score report to the test taker via regular mail within six weeks from the day of the test.
- Pearson also sends the official transcripts to the institutes, mentioned by the candidate at the time of registration, within six weeks from the test date through regular mail.
- Pearson doesn’t report the test scores over the phone or through fax under any circumstances.
- Pharmacy schools/colleges will only accept the official transcripts.
- The official transcript includes the candidate's recent scores and other PCAT scores obtained by the candidate during previous five years.
- In case a candidate is not willing to show his/her previous scores in the official transcripts, he/she must select no score option at the time of the test.
- Scores more than five years aren’t reported.
In case a candidate requires additional personal score report and official transcript, he/she should follow the steps given below:
- Candidates can request additional personal score report or official transcript online by visiting the official website: www.PCATweb.info.
- Candidates have to pay a fee for each additional personal score report or official transcript.
- Candidates can pay the fee with a Credit Card drawn from a US Bank.
- If test takers request for a paper version of their personal score report or official transcript and if candidates' address has been changed since they took PCAT, he/she must indicate this while requesting for additional personal score report or official transcript.
- In case a candidate's name has been legally changed since they took PCAT, he/she must include a copy of the marriage certificate, divorce decree, or other legal documentation to that effect.
- If a candidate requests for additional personal score report or official transcript near a PCAT test date, the request may not be processed until two weeks after scores are sent out.
- Pearson will send additional personal score report or official transcript within two weeks from the receipt of the request.