Pharmacy College Admission Test, also known as PCAT, is an entrance test conducted by American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). It is the officially preferred entrance test conducted for admission to pharmacy college/institute of US. Every year, many candidates take this test for getting admission into Pharmacy College in US. However, due to some inescapable situations, candidates might be forced to cancel their registration for the test. To help the candidates in such a situation, AACP has offered the facility of canceling registration for PCAT test. Information about cancelling the registration for PCAT is given below:
How to Cancel Registration for Pharmacy College Admission Test
Candidates who want to cancel their registration for Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) have to cancel it in the same mode in which they have registered themselves for the test. This means that candidates who have registered themselves online are required to cancel their registration online only. The same way, candidates who have registered themselves with a paper registration form are required to cancel their registration by writing to Pearson. Steps to cancel the registration in both the modes are given below:
Cancel PCAT Registration Online
- For cancelling PCAT registration online, candidates will need the three digit security code, which is available at the back of their credit card.
- In case a candidate has lost his/her credit card or the card has been replaced after registration for the test, candidates must contact PSE Customer Relations.
Cancel PCAT Registration by Writing to Pearson
- Candidates who have registered themselves with a paper registration form are required to cancel their registration by writing a request for cancellation to Pearson.
- The request must include candidate's name, mailing address, E-mail address, telephone number and the last four digits of their Social Security Number (or Social Insurance Number, if Canadian).
- The candidate should also mention date of the PCAT test, in the application for cancellation of registration.
- Candidate's signature is mandatory inclusion in the application.
- Candidates must send the request for cancellation to the appropriate address.
Candidates can get partial refund of the amount paid only if the request for cancellation is received before the deadline, which is being decided for the appropriate test date. Candidates will receive the following within six to eight weeks of receipt of their request:
- 50% of the Registration Fee
- 80% of any additional official transcript fees paid at the time of registration.