PCAT Test, also known as Pharmacy College Admission Test, is conducted by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). It is conducted to offer admission to aspirants, who wish to pursue higher education in the field of pharmacy from various colleges/schools of pharmacy situated in US. In order to ensure the quality and security of the test, PCAT test centers are bound to follow strict rules and regulations. Candidates who violate these rules will be disqualified from the test and their scores will be cancelled. In order to avoid any such situation, candidates should follow certain guidelines. The important guidelines to be followed by the candidate at the test center are given below.
Test Centre Regulations and Procedure for Pharmacy College Admission Test
- Candidates, whose test is scheduled in the morning shift, are required to report to the test centers by 8.30 am.
- Candidates whose test is scheduled in the afternoon shift must reach at the test centers on or before 2.00 pm.
- Candidates are not allowed to wear or take a hat with a bill or brim, into the testing room.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry purses or backpacks to the examination hall. If they are carrying, they must keep such things in a designated secured area provided by the test centre.
- If a candidate is found to have violated the test centre policies, his/her PCAT scores will be cancelled.
- The test takers must follow the instructions given by the test centre staff during the examination.
- Candidates are required to sign the acknowledgement statement on the back of PCAT Answer Booklet and fill in the bubble indicating that the test taker has read and signed the statement.
- Scores of the candidates, who have not signed the acknowledgement statement, will not be reported to any recipient school.
- Candidates are not allowed to give or take any assistance from fellow test takers during the test.
- Candidates are not permitted to remove any testing material from the testing room.
- If a candidate is required to move out of the testing room during the break, he/she must take the permission of the examiner.
- Test takers who arrive late to the administration or who return late from the scheduled break will not be allowed to enter the testing room again and their PCAT scores will be cancelled.