Pharmacy College Admission Test, also known as PCAT, is a well known entrance test conducted by the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP). AACP conducts the test in order to offer admission to deserving candidates into various pharmacy colleges/schools in US. Nearly two-thirds of US colleges/schools of pharmacy enroll students on the basis of merit obtained by them in Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT). Candidates seeking admission into pharmacy colleges/schools of US are required to qualify in the test. PCAT is a four-hour long test.
The Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) is made up of seven sections namely Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability, Biology, Chemistry, Reading Comprehension and two Writing sections. PCAT is the basic tool for measuring the candidate’s aptitude for pursuing pharmaceutical education from various schools/colleges of pharmacy in US. Candidates must be aware about the registration procedure and details for PCAT as it is the very first step of a candidate towards schools/colleges of pharmacy in US.
Here we talk about the registration procedure of Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) and various parts of registration such as Fee, Disability Accommodations, Cancel Registration and Repeat PCAT. Candidates desirous to appear for PCAT may be searching for registration procedure and related details about the test. Explore the section further to know about the registration procedure of PCAT and clear all your doubts.
Candidates desirous to appear for PCAT are required to register themselves for the test. Candidates have two options to register for PCAT. Candidates can choose any of the two options mentioned below.
PCAT Online Registration
- Candidates can register for PCAT online by visiting the official website: www.pcatweb.info. Candidates must follow the steps given below:
- Candidates are required to visit the official website: www.pcatweb.info and register themselves online.
- Candidates are required to make the payment online through a credit card drawn from a US Bank.
- Candidates have to enter their address and name exactly as it appears on the two forms of ID, which a candidate will be using.
- Candidate’s billing address must match letter-for-letter in order to be processed.
- Candidates must be aware of the recipients of their scores before registering for PCAT.
Submitting a Paper Registration Form
- Candidates who want to apply offline for Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) have the option to submit a paper registration form. Candidates who want to opt for paper registration form must follow the following steps:
- Candidates desirous to submit a paper registration form are first required to call PSE Customer Relations to request the form.
- Thereafter, candidates are required to submit the duly filled registration form on or before the last date of registration.
- Candidates must visit the PCAT official website while filling the registration form in order to fill the appropriate centre codes and Pharmacy College codes.
- Candidates must sign the form correctly.
- Candidates must pay the fee that includes registration fee plus additional optional fee for a paper registration form. Candidates are required to pay the fee through money order payable in US Dollars.
- Personal cheques, cash and/or unsigned forms will not be accepted or processed. So candidates must keep the above mentioned things in mind while registering for PCAT.
- Candidates have to send the registration form along with the money order to Pearson at the appropriate address.