Graduate Management Admission Test popularly referred to as GMAT, is conducted to select the deserving candidates for admission into business administration courses offered at postgraduate level. The candidates’ scores in this entrance exam is accepted by many B-Schools and universities in India and abroad. The fee to appear for Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) is fixed worldwide as US $250. Apart from the fixed fee, certain tax rates are also applicable, in order to appear for GMAT in certain countries. Given below are the details of Graduate Management Admission Test fee.
Graduate Management Admission Test Fee
- Credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or JCB), Debit card (Visa or MasterCard only), Cashier’s cheque (mailed forms only), Money order (mailed forms only) and Personal cheque (mailed forms only) are accepted for payment.
- Payments made through cheque are required to be payable in U.S. dollars and should be drawn on banks located in the United States.
- While making the payment, applicable taxes must be included and the appointment date must be at least 10 calendar days after the cheque is received, in order to allow time for clearance.
- One should include the correct numeric and written fee amount and have the appropriate signature(s) in the cheque. It should be made payable to Pearson VUE-GMAT.
- Postdated cheques will not be accepted. The bank name and its location are required to be preprinted on the face of the cheque.
Cancellation Refund Policies
- One can cancel the appointment at any time.
- In case, the test appointment is cancelled more than seven full calendar days in advance of the date and time of your appointment, US$80 will be refunded.
- In case, cancellation is made within seven full calendar days of the appointment date and time, no refund will be made.
- The cancellation refund is subject to change without notice.
- In case of rescheduling, make an appointment at least seven full calendar days prior to the date and time of the original appointment. Fee of US$50 is applicable in this case.
- If rescheduling is done within seven calendar days of the date and time of the original appointment, then full registration amount will be charged.
- Additional tax rates as applicable in certain countries are also charged.
- The rescheduling fee is subject to change without notice.
Additional Score Report Fee
- For each report requested, the fee of US$28 as an Additional Score Report Fee is charged.
- Additional taxes as applicable in certain countries will also be charged.