This folder talks about the registration procedure and gives you the information about the steps involved in registration for IELTS. In addition, this folder provides you the information about various accommodations available for candidates with disabilities, test centers and dates. Besides, the folder tells you the procedure to repeat IELTS and how to cancel the registration for IELTS, if required.
Registration & Fee for International English Language Testing System
Steps for IELTS Registration
- Candidates must find their nearest IELTS centre and check the test dates so as to find two suitable options. Candidates must check the deadline for registering for each test date.
- Candidates must check with their organization or on the Global Recognition System, whether a candidate needs to sit in Academic module or General Training module.
- Candidates can take the print out of the application forms or can ask for a copy of the same from their selected test centre. Candidates must read all the information and terms and conditions while filling the form. After filling the form, candidates must sign the same.
- Candidates must arrange two passport size photographs, which are less than six months old. Candidates must sign at the back side of each photograph. Candidates must not wear glasses in the photographs they submit for IELTS registration.
- Candidates are required to take the Xerox copy of their current passport, which must be valid and not expired.
- In case a candidate wants his/her result to be sent automatically to any university or institution, candidates must include the correct details in the application form.
- Candidates can submit the application form in person in their selected IELTS centre along with the appropriate fee. One can send the same through mail. Candidates submitting the application form through mail must talk to their centre about the method of payment.
IELTS has set a certain fee for the test. The fee for both testing modules (Academic and General Training Test) is same. The test fee which is applicable in test centers of India is Rs 7200.