International English Language Testing System, popularly known as IELTS, is a world's proven English test. More than 1.4 million candidates take the test every year. Although maximum candidates who wish to seek employment or pursue higher education in English speaking countries manage to appear for the test, there might be certain unavoidable circumstances, due to which candidates might be forced to cancel their registration for IELTS. In such a situation, a candidate must be aware about the procedure to cancel the registration for the test. Guidelines about the procedure to cancel the registration for IELTS are given below.
How to Cancel Registration for International English Language Testing System
Cancel or Change Registration of IELTS
- Candidates wishing to cancel their registration for IELTS must inform the authority concerned at least five weeks before the test date.
- Candidates who inform more than five weeks before the test date will receive a refund of test fee sans the local administrative cost.
- Candidates desirous to cancel their IELTS registration are required to fill and submit the Transfer / Refund form.
- Candidates who cancel their registration within the five weeks period prior to the test date will receive no refund.
- Candidates who cancel their registration within the five weeks period prior to the test date will receive a refund, only if they have a serious cause (illness, loss or bereavement, hardship/trauma or military service).