CGFNS test is conducted to ensure the entry of quality nurses in United States. The test is a platform where applicants have a chance to prove their capabilities of pursuing a career in the field of nursing, in U.S. The test also helps candidates to assess their chance to clear NCLEX-RN (U.S. registered nurse licensing exam). In order to appear for the exam, the candidates are required to meet the eligibility criteria and licensure requirements. The objective, multiple-choice and alternate-item type questions designed by experts scrutinize the applicant’s knowledge and understanding the field of nursing.
Books, study guides, and preparation material helps in preparing well for Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools (CGFNS) Qualifying Exam. Various official books and study material are available. Below one can find the comprehensive list of books that can be helpful for preparing CGFNS Qualifying Exam.
Study Material for CGFNS Qualifying Exam
- Official Study Guide for the CGFNS Qualifying Exam 5th Edition
- CGFNS Study Guide Supplement Collection
- Supplements to the Official Study Guide for the CGFNS Qualifying Exam
- Understanding Multiple-Choice Testing
- The Official Guide for Foreign-Educated Nurses: What You Need to Know About Nursing and Health Care in the United States
- The Official Guide for Foreign-Educated Allied Health Professionals: What You Need to Know About Health Care and the Allied Health Professions in the United States
- Secrets CGFNS Exam Study Guide